Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Humongous Troll

25.03.20

The Humongous Troll

Once upon a time I was sleeping and I heard a thundering

noise. I zoomed to peer out my window and I saw a 

humongous troll, covered in grass and trees. I was 

trembling with fear. Everybody woke up and started 

screaming, but it was a friendly troll because it had a polite 

smile. 


Soon the town had no people and the troll felt lonely. But 

there was another troll coming and the troll didn't feel 

lonely anymore. They became best friends because they 

both liked going to the beach and doing ginormous 

manu’s. 

                  
What was your favourite part and why?

I enjoyed using descriptive writing because I learnt some new words.

2 comments:

  1. I love your use of descriptive words Kiarn. I like that the troll found a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kiarn! I too like the way you have used descriptive words like thundering and peer. These descriptive words really helped me paint a picture in my head about what was happening in your story. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.