Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Bug survey

WALT- we are learning to collect graph data.


WALT: we are learning to collect and sort data.

Bugs:      
crickets
Pray mantis
Cicadas
Bees
Worms
Caterpillars
ants 
Snails
Ladybugs
Moth
Spiders
Beetles
Slugs 
Fruitfly
Butterfly
Dragonfly
Fly
Stick insect
bug:
How many?
butterfly

bees
8
caterpillars

spiders
1
crickets

The most common insect is bees

The least common insects are butterfly,spiders,caterpillars and crickets















It was hard to post my picture because I didn't know how to do it.

What part do you like most?



3 comments:

  1. I can see you learnt how to post your picture , that is great. Next time it would be good to read about how you did during the activity. your graph is nice and clear to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graph Kiarn, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graph as it’s so easy to read and gives you important information. I also love that honey bees are the most common because they are so important to us and our environment. Well done Kiarn.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.