Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Waitangi Trip - Learning on digital technology

30.05.19

Last Tuesday our class was going to Waitangi to learn new things. I got to school early at 7.30 I was so excited!!! When I got to school we had to line up for the bus. I couldn't wait, when the bus got to school I rushed into the bus and off we went. Then we were off to Waitangi. 

When we arrived at Waitangi I saw Whaea Monika and Whaea Kerry. I zoomed off the bus then Whaea Monika and Whaea Kerry greeted us. We all  lined up then I zoomed  upstairs and had a glimpse at the photos in the art gallery. When we opened the door to the room I saw all  the sparkly technology and the bright colourful bean bags then I peeked at  the green screen. 

Second we went to sit down on the mat I felt excited I felt happy’ and  magical. next Caitlyn came in to see us and she handed out some mysterious rocks the old rocks were 700 years old the newest rocks were 500 years old. The old rocks were ruf and the newest rocks were a little bit smooth.

Then we went for a play on the field we played chantag’ hare in the fare then we did a offline activity when we had to sout numbers to 1 to 50.

Then we did scratch and we put our background in and my eel then me as an sprite.  we went to finish of our scratch to make it look cool the hardest thing in scratch was doing the coding because I didn't  no witch button to click.                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.