Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Holiday Writing


In the holidays I had a birthday and I invited Kahi and Charlie before we went to the beach I opened my presents and then we went to the warehouse to get movies and xbox1 games. And then we went home to put the trailers on’ the the motorbikes were in the trailer then we went to the beach when we got to the beach we loaded the bikes of the trailer. Next we went around the sand track when we got onto the beach we drive down the beach a little bit when we found a spot we stopped and set everything up and I turned my KX 65 off there there were heaps of lollies and fizzy’s and I ate heaps after that we went to play in the sand June's. we slide down the hill on the bogyboards next we went swimming there were big waves and we played in the waves it was fun. And we set the torpedo and we caught 2 kawai and my sister was on the bike and toud us on the bogyboards after that we all went back to the truck. And put all the bikes on the trailer and went home and played games and watched movies. When I was at the beach on my motorbike I did some wheelstands and skids I even did some jumps in the sand june’s I did dounts to. At home we played on the nintendo switch we took to trailers to the beach. We ate cake at home.

1 comment:

  1. great story Kiarn, sounds like you had a fun birthday, from mum :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.