Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Kiarn's holidays

23.07.20


One day in the holidays it was pouring down with rain. the rain was so,so,so powerful and intense it was crazy! It lasted for the whole 24 hours! It was also really dark outside. the day after that we went for a drive and it was so,so,so,so,so flooded lets go back to the begging of my holidays. the first thing I remember doing was my auntie and uncle and there friends coming up to stay a few nights. so when they came up to stay I went to stay with them and that day it was pouring with rain so we were inside all day. but the day after that,that morning we had basketball training with my uncle and auntie and there friends they were the coaches and we did a few warm up courses.



It was easy to do the writing.


do you like basketball and why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.