Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Amazing Water Facts

In my class we have been learning about the water cycle  

The sun evaporates a trillion tones of water each day a person can survive without food for more than 30 days but less than a week without water. 

A single birch tree can give off 265 litres of water per day in evaporation.

The longest reef is the great barrier reef along the Queensland coast of Australia, it stretches 2 027 km.

The smallest ocean is the Arctic ocean and the largest ocean is the Pacific ocean.

What I found tricky to make the video was the reading because I kept messing up and I had to keep doing it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great writing Kiarn! I learnt a lot. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.